People With Medicare
Review current coverage
Many people have one or more plans to help with the cost of drugs. But many of these plans may have changed since the Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage began. You will want to find out how they have changed. The information in this section can help you get ready to compare the Medicare Prescription Drug Plans in your area. You will use Medicare.gov’s Plan Finder to do so.
In This Section:
- I have drug coverage, but I don't know what kind it is.
- Employer/Union Insurance
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance with drug coverage – also called Medigap.
- Medicare Advantage Plan, including Medicare Cost Plans and the Program for All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE).
- State Pharmacy Assistance Programs (SPAP).
- Drug Discount Cards.
- Other Plans – I have
- Nursing Home Care (I receive hospice care or live in a nursing home or skilled care facility).